The list of 44 companies that have made the shortlist is on the website www.worldvendorawards.com plus there is still an opportunity for more companies to join the finalists as the voting has begun in the two industry voted categories: Best Brand and CEO of the Year.
Candidates in the voted categories have been nominated by the industry, World Vendor Awards judges and editors of Total Telecom, so make sure your favourites are in with a chance and VOTE TODAY!
The CEO's in the running are:
- Ben Verwaayen: Alcatel-Lucent
- Charlie Vogt: GENBAND
- Cui Liangjun: ZTE
- Gary Smith: Ciena
- Hannes van Rensburg: Fundamo
- Hans Vestberg: Ericsson
- Jean-Yves Leclerc: Ipanema Technologies
- Jeff Gordon: Syniverse
- Karl Thedéen: Transmode
- Kevin Freij: MYMobileSecurity Ltd
- Mike Frayne: VOSS Solutions
- Mohan Kumar: Plintron Technologies
- Rajeev Suri: Nokia Siemens Networks
- Ren Zhengfei: Huawei
- Thomas R. Stanton: ADTRAN, Inc.
- Vivek Ragavan: Actelis Networks
Whilst the Best Brand contenders are: Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs, Ciena, Cisco, Corning, Ericsson, Harris, HP, Huawei, Juniper Networks, Motorola, NEC, NetCracker, Nokia Siemens Networks, Openwave, Qualcomm, Syniverse, Telcordia, Tellabs, ZTE.
The shortlist for the two voted categories will be announced after voting closes on the 23 March 2012, so don't miss out, CAST YOUR VOTE