That's why the most important speakers at Total Telecom Wireless World #TTWW12 aren't necessarily the biggest names from traditional operators, but are the disruptor's, the catalysts for change.
So here's five reasons why you should attend Total Telecom Wireless World:
1. BBC - Stalwart of British broadcasting, the BBC has changed. Jane Weedon heads up Business Development for the Future Media & Technology division and will discuss:
How is content consumed on different devices?
How people approach content across different platforms. What does this mean for the operators?
How do consumers interact with related content optimised for different devices?
2. China Telecom Europe shook up the industry when they announced their MVNO deal with Everything Everywhere. MD Yan Ou will explain what they learnt from the project as well as what they might do in the future...
3. Fast Future - if you want to know the future, you need a futurist. Rohit Talwar, CEO of Fast Future is one of the best. In his presentation he covers:
Where will the next generation of business growth come from?
What key socio-demographic trends will shape future market opportunities?
How might changing business practices impact the demand for wireless services?
4. FonYou - winners at the recent World vendor Awards, FonYou are a unique proposition. They offer cutting edge Cloud Telephony solutions for telecom operators, but just to prove their model worked, launched their own operator! Speaker Clemens Rossberg is CFO and co-founder with an enviable international telecoms background.
5. Google - these guys don't often come last, but they do in this list! Google director, Peter Fitzgerald, talks devices, e-commerce, and tomorrows consumer....
Wireless World takes place on the 12 & 13 June in London. To book your place visit www.totaltele.com/wireless
COMPANIES ALREADY ATTENDING....
Amber Road / Analysys Mason / APi / AT&T / BT Wholesale / Cable & Wireless Worldwide / China Telecom Europe / Datora Telecom / Deutsche Telekom / DU / EM Finance Consulting LLP / Ericsson Telekommunikation GmbH & Co.KG / Everyting Everywhere / Forget Me Not Africa / Fujitsu / Google UK / Hot Telecom / Idea Cellular / JP Morgan / Microsoft / O2 / Omani-Qatari Telecommunications / Orange / OTR Global / Ovum / Pathena / Picochip / POKOTONTEL / PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk / Qtel (Qatar Telecom) / Sky / Telefonica UK / Telekom Austria / The Cloud networks / Three Group / Unisys Corporation / Utilities / UTS