press release on Total Telecom,"Common cloud myths put to bed"
They are attributed to CTO, Matthew Finnie, and include:
- Myth 1 - Cloud computing isn’t right for everyone
- Myth 2 - You can’t trust the cloud
- Myth 3 – The cloud is a fad
- Myth 4 - The cloud doesn’t really change anything
- Myth 5 -There’s no future in the cloud
As Interoute are a finalist in the Best Cloud Service category for this year's World Communication Awards, they presumably know a thing or two about cloud, but it will be interesting to see if others agree with them.
HOW IMPORTANT IS CLOUD?
Disruption Eruption Question Time: What will the successful operator look like? BYOD, OTT, cloud, M2M, Big Data and more.
Find out at Total Telecom World - 13 November.