Seats will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, so Register Today to join in the debate.
There's lots of choice, which you can view on the event website, but here's a selection you might find interesting:
Software Defined Networking and Virtualisation: Revolutionising network architectures
Moderator: Gerry Feeney, Member, Open Networking Foundation
• It might transform network architecture – but what is the right definition of SDN and what roles do overlays, VPNs and APIs play?
• Closely tied to SDN is network virtualisation but how can it be achieved and how can the network functionalities be defined?
• Is SDN the only automation option or can other approaches be used that are just as effective?
• Is OpenFlow a key part of SDN?
• What are the application deployment issues related to SDNs?
• What kind of intelligence and management tools are required for SDNs?
Storage & Implementation: Getting the most from data centres
Moderator: Douglas Loewe, Managing Director, Interxion
• How to deploy next generation data centres
• Examining the benefits of consolidating or rationalising in the data centre
• Assessing the limits of data centre infrastructure
• Exploring the key network hardware requirements for software defined data centres
OSS: New system challenges and improvements
Moderator: Glen Ragoonanan, Lead Analyst, Analysys Mason
• How to identify operational support system requirements of new services and technology
• How to reduce the impact on customers and the network challenges of new systems
• How to use KPIs for OSS analysis and governance
• How to establish performance levels, areas of improvement and development
IPv6: Evaluating its adoption on mobile networks
Moderator: Latif Ladid, President, IPV6 Forum
• Exploring the challenges in implementing IPv6 on mobile devices, applications and networks
• Examining the various IPv6 mobile deployments and their technical choices
• Looking at the role of IPv6 in home networking and cloud
Telco Cloud: Business case advantages and getting over IT integration
Moderator: Darren Fields, Global Head of Sales, Global Cloud Services, Telefónica Digital
• Why telcos are moving into the cloud arena and what advantages do they have over other service providers?
• Why enterprises look for cloud providers that have complex IT skills and can integrate multiple systems, and why this is a major issue for carriers
Telco Big Data: ‘The oil to fuel operator growth’
Moderator: Terry Norman, Founder, Wireless Explorer
• How some operators are looking to transform themselves into companies that primarily manage data as well as providing communications services
• How big data can enable operators to make efficiency savings, increase cross-selling and improve the customer experience
• Do operators require partners, not vendors, to deliver strategic insight via improving, protecting and exploiting their big data?
Don't miss out, register today....
The Network Management Show is organised by Total Telecom and takes place in London on the 2 & 3 July 2013.