One of the best articles I've seen on this is published by Forbes in their article How the Best Places to Work are Nailing Employee Engagement which lists 7 factors common to the best places to work:
- They understand what employees are thinking
- They create an intentional culture
- They demonstrate appreciation for contributions big and small
- They commit to open, honest communication
- They support career path development
- They engage in social interactions outside work
- They know how to communicate the organization’s stories
These elements were certainly demonstrated by last years Best Place to Work in Asia winner, Idea Cellular and by the Highly Commended runner up, Smart Communications, so are they demonstrated by your employer?
If you want your employer to be in contention, all you need to do is complete the quick survey that Total Telecom have hosted and give us your views before the 2 May 2014. Ask your colleagues to take part too, as each company needs to generate 50 responses to be considered.
The winner will be revealed at the 4th annual Asia Communication Awards in Singapore on the 19th June 2014 - it's the last night of CommunicAsia, so come along and join the party!
COMPLETE THE BEST PLACE TO WORK 2014 SURVEY https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6Y868C3