- Coverage of ICT ecosystem-Broadcasters, Fixed line networks, Mobile operators and internet services
- Understanding the roots of OTT
- Overview of disruptive innovation
- Review of OTT and its impacts
- Insight of the impact of OTT on traditional broadcasters
Wednesday, 3 September 2014
Presentation: How operators and broadcasters make money from OTT - Loren Braithwaite-Kabosha
The ICT ecosystem is composed of various components, such as broadcasters, fixed line networks, mobile operators and internet services.
In this presentation, the decision of whether OTT disrupts the ICT sector businesses in South Africa will be discussed, as well as the roost of OTT amongst other aspects.
Benefits of downloading this presentation:
Do you provide an innovation or solution in this industry? You may be interested in our event SatCom Africa2015