|Global 100 Speakers|
Behind the headline figures, generated for us this year by Ernst & Young, is the true story of what drives the positions and what trends are influencing the shape of the industry, and to help you understand this we have an outstanding line up of speakers and panellists ready to give their views, answer questions and share insight with those in attendance.
Speakers for this years Breakfast include:
- Andrew Edison: Regional Vice President, AT&T Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Dominic Jones: Director of Products and Marketing, Cable&Wireless Worldwide
- Damian Skendrovic: Head of Managed Services Business Unit, NTT Europe
- Adrian Baschnonga: Associate Director, Ernst & Young
- Carl Murdock-Smith: Telecoms Equity Research Analyst, JP Morgan
The session will be moderated by Steven Hartley, Principal Analyst at the Ovum Telecom Strategy Practice.
|2010 Global 100|
Places are now very limited for this breakfast briefing which provides unmissable insight for anyone doing business with the top telecom operators or wanting to understand the drivers in the market affecting not just the top 100 but every operator, so don't miss out, REGISTER TODAY