- What did China Telecom learn launching an MVNO
- Who is tomorrows consumer - Googles View
- How does the Internet of Things impact operators
- How will networks evolve in the future
- What services will drive the mass market take up of 4G?
- How can operators capitalise on mobile video
- Where are the emerging market opportunities
- How is (BYOD) changing the relationship with the user
- How can businesses offset increasing complexity in IT
- Which wireless technologies are going to win
Thursday, 24 May 2012
A more balanced view of mobile issues #TTWW12
Total Telecom Wireless World is less than three weeks away and is not to be missed if you want a more balanced view of the key issues that are changing the industry forever. In one corner we bring together the true disrupters, Google leading the pack of OTT players, whilst in the other we have the traditional telcos who are reinventing the way mobile business is done.
TEN THINGS YOU WILL LEARN:
Don't miss your chance to join leading global telecom operators, OTT players, analysts, commentators and more as we debate the catalysts for this change in the Wireless World...