Thursday, 5 June 2014
Total Telecom #IPXSummit Brochure Released - 22 Key IPX leaders named
The 2nd annual Total Telecom IPX summit is where leading mobile operators, OTT players, and IPX vendors gather to understand the latest advances in IPX, and to explore the future of this emerging sector. The brochure has just been released.
This is the only event you need to attend to network and share ideas with all of the key stakeholders in the IPX ecosystem in one place and at one time.
Currently 22 leading proponents of IPX are confirmed to speak for the second annual conference, with an early bird offer currently available to enable you to benefit from the best possible rate to attend.
Heading up the speaker line up are Mansoor Hanif, Director of RAN Development andProgrammes at EE, Dan Warren | Senior Director of Technology from the GSM Association (GSMA), and Carlos Da Silva, Vice President of Business Development at PCCW Global. Download the brochure for the full line up.
Here are 8 more reasons why you should attend:
1. Understand the current state of IPX roll out
2. Explore how to promote IPX as the best quality alternative to the internet
3. Discover the challenges that operators may have in LTE Roaming Strategy
4. Hear how IPX roll out has affected mobile operators
5. Understand what you can do to make IPX truly global
6. Optimise security measures in an LTE-focused environment
7. Listen to case studies that explore the benefits of IPX
8. Gain valuable insights from the i3 Forum and the GSMA
The Total Telecom IPX Summit is delighted to confirm sponsorship from leading companies in the field, including: NetNumber; Orange; BTS; PCCW Global; Telefónica; Telenor Global Services and Knowledge Partner, Hot Telecom