the whitepapers and eBooks that have stimulated the greatest interest.
We measure this based on views of the synopsis, and for 2014 see that LTE / 4G tops the interest area, followed by security, IPX, cloud and small cells.
So here's the top dozen (in alphabetical order), including multiple offerings from Oracle, as well as Accedian, AdaptiveMobile, FlexiTon, Huawei, Neustar, and ZTE - and a couple that we at Total Telecom put together ourselves...
- Analysing impact of SRLG failures in multi-layered networks [FlexiTon]
- Capitalising on your network - 5 leading voices share their views [Total Telecom]
- Capturing the Digital Revenue Stream - TMForum Quick Insights [Oracle]
- Case Study: Cable Operator Saves $11M Annually in Bad Debt [Neustar]
- Centralized Operations: Strategies for Today and Tomorrow [Huawei]
- Cloud Network Function [ZTE]
- Intelligent Evolution to 4G Networks [Oracle]
- IPX: Now and Next [Total Telecom]
- Oracle Communications LTE Diameter Signaling Index [Oracle]
- Re-defining the Mobile Enterprise Security Ecosystem: The Operator Opportunity [AdaptiveMobile]
- Small Cell Backhaul Performance Assurance - Mobile Data Reality [Accedian Networks]
- The A-Z of Telecom Security [Total Telecom]